background


Thursday, November 10, 2011

26 Weeks

   Remember this? this was the first photobooth pic I took since knowing I was pregnant...
Wowza: Here is the difference at 26 weeks: Growing so fast! and moving lots too...




   I hear this is the best stage of pregnancy because morning sickness is gone and you're not so large yet that it's super uncomfortable. To me, my stomach is uncomfortable because I can't sleep on it and have to lay on my side. I also wake up at least 2 times a night now to go to the bathroom- oh joy... 
   I feel like my appetite is a little more back to normal... I crave strawberries! I go through a carton in like 2.5 days and get very testy if Paul asks me to share a berry with him ;)
   Currently, school is going well. We love it and are just trying to sort through what we will do once baby arrives in February. With all the family coming to visit I may not be up to class and homework. At least I have a few more months of soaking up all the amazing teaching.
   One thing that is interesting about pregnancy is the crazy dreams you get: for instance, last night I dreamed that I was walking around holding Puffin who was like 3 months old. I couldn't remember giving birth to him and didn't feel especially bonded to him. Flash to next scene in the dream and Puffin is 8 years old and bi-racial. I couldn't remember him growing up and I couldn't remember why he wasn't white... strange huh? These pregnancy hormones have a mind of their own! :))

1 comment: