background


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

38 Weeks



   Is this picture above not the GREATEST picture of ALL TIME?!?!?! This is my parents 38 weeks pregnant with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See that flowered pillow case behind them? It kinda looks like green poka dots... they still have that (maybe I know what to get them for Chirstmas this year ;))
   I just cannot get over how crazy it is to see me in the womb and below are pics of me 38 weeks preggo with Baby L. :) Boggles the mind-Love it!








    Not much to report again this week. Nothing happening... just waiting and happy and excited and nervous all at the same time. Mostly I just feel love. I love love.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that picture!! Classic! On the edge of my seat to hear about Puffin's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love the photo of your mom and dad! I cant believe you are 38 weeks!! can wait to see your little boy, i know you are going to be a wonderful mom!

    ReplyDelete