background


Monday, March 28, 2011

COME HOME PAUL

   I miss Paul. I may try and put a brave front on, but I seriously cry myself to sleep everynight, I've quit eating and I have written about 20 love poems to him.. and it's only day 11! Ok-JK! but I seriously miss him.    
   He and Keith have left Alaska and are in San Francisco. He calls me two times a day and texts me all the time so at least I feel connected. It's HARD but hey at least we like each other :)
   What am I doing in the mean time?: Spending time with my momma, watching movies with the family, getting together with friends, enjoying meeting with various WAG girls, hanging out with my sis-in-law Sarah and my nieces Delaney and Aves, running, reading, and working.
   We'll keep this post short and sweet. I'll write more later- Over and OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Emily! I can so relate to that! Two years of long distance dating and one and half years with a traveling husband and I'm still not an expert! At least we have husbands that want to stay connected as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete