background


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

29 Weeks!









   So normally I pick just a few pics to post, but since I missed my 28 week pics (I blame Thanksgiving) I thought I would just throw them all up here! 29 weeks and 3rd trimester has started!!! I am about to leave for school so here are a few quick pregnancy memories:

-I actually used a Starbucks card I bought for someone else this week because I had such a severe Peppermint White Mocha craving--- terrible I know!
-Paul has told me several times during this pregnancy that I look just how he imagined I would look pregnant, but even cuter... That was an ego boost ;)
-I think baby has gotten as many prophetic words out here as I have and he's not even born yet!
-Puffin still does not have a name.
-Paul's dad is coming in town tomorrow for a visit and we cannot wait!!!! 
-We are super pumped for Christmas in Nebraska- I leave Dec 16th! :)

1 comment:

  1. You look great, Emily! I can't wait to see you two. :) Your hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete