background


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

30 Weeks






   So here we are at 30 weeks! Hallelujah- I've made it this far... 
Updates:
- I officially can't get comfortable at night and get woken up by kicks (hopefully baby gets his night/day schedule figured out in the next 2 months ;)) 
-We had Paul's dad in town this last weekend and really enjoyed our time with him. He bought us lots of Starbucks- that was a huge perk
-I am asleep almost every night by 10 pm
-I may be nearing the stage where I wear sweat pants every single day...
-We really love you baby and can't wait to meet you! I wonder what you will look like...
- This Saturday we are getting pregnancy pics taken by the same photographer who will be taking baby's newborn pics- Should be fun! Can't wait to see how they turn out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment