background


Friday, April 20, 2012

Omaha with Theo.

   My baby is changing sooooo fast! I love it, but it makes me cry. He is becoming more and more responsive to us and has even started bringing his hand to his mouth and trying to eat it (I'm thinking he is going to be a finger sucker once he figures it out!). Being in Omaha was so much fun because I got to share these new milestones with my family. My mom and I would lay Theo on his back on a blanket and just play with him as he kicked his legs, cooed, and tried to eat his hand. The simplest things keep us entertained ;)
Mom's bday lunch!
3 Generations... me and my best friend mom.
Theo flirting with Nonnie.
Theo chillin' with PopTart.
Loves kicking his legs


 Theo also met a buttload of extended family members due to my cousin Laura's wedding being the same weekend as my trip home...
Cousin Alys
More cousins!
Theo with the BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!
Smiling in his sleep :)
Great Aunt Marge.
Great Grandpa and Theo
4 Generations!
Aunt Julie
Theo also met his cousin on the Lanphier side of the family (oh wait! those are the only ones he has!) They were very loving! Cousin Josiah did try and pull his hair, but that was the only set back ;)


Cousin Averey helping feed Theo.
Theo and Josiah


Cousins!!!!!!
Josiah going at it! lol!
Many friends got to meet Theo as well. We really packed it in this trip!!!!
Theo and Mindy!
Theo with his Thomas family!
love!

Uncle Nic and Aunt Ang :)
Melinda 8 months pregnant with Theo's GF Brooklyn :)
Cain Cousins!
Aunt Lindsey!
Love having these pics to document a great trip! It was so fun to be home as a mom for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment