background


Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Omaha Living

   EEEK! It's been almost a month since an update, but I wanted to do a quick blog entry so I can remember this time of life (while promising myself I'll update more). Basically, I find that I'm overwhelmed with all my modes of memory keeping (instagram, facebook, twitter, blogging, etc). This week Paul and I got smart phones which means INSTAGRAM! Happy early bday to me! This is partially why I haven't been as good about blogging since I can picture blog on the fly... Here's what's happening now!:

-I am working on a pregnancy journal on Shutterfly to chronicle my pregnancy with Theo... It is a little time-consuming as I am copying my blog entries and weekly pictures into the book (but I have to do it since I'm so nostalgic!)
-Paul activated his real estate license with our adopted family the Thomases (GTR Sales)! He will be doing residential and investment properties.
-Theo and I are "working" and by working I mean spending 5 hours a day with the 4 amazing Thomas kids! Park, zoo, sidewalk chalk, and pure fun! Did I mention their youngest child is 9?? Dream job! For Theo too-he has those kids wrapped around his little baby finger ;)
-We are getting lot of opportunities to pray and prophesy over people since being back. This is so important to us because we want to continue to use our gifts coming out of ministry school. We got to pray over the girls in my mom's and my high school bible study and the Hope Center Staff. Love it!
-Theo continues to bring pure joy and delight to our hearts. We LOVE being parents and are showering him with affection. He is 3.5 months and almost as long as his 9 month old cousin Josiah.. Our little string bean... He loves "running" (vigorously kicking his legs) and is still sleeping 10 hours a night! 



This is a more boring post, but I have to remember every season of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment