background


Monday, October 3, 2011

20.5 Weeks

   I feel like I have popped since 19 weeks! I had to cave and buy pregnancy jeans this last week because I was wearing my pants without buttoning them. They are stretchy and oh-so-comfy. I should probably mention here I will probably be pretty large and in charge by the end of this pregnancy. When I went to the hospital a few weeks ago the labor and delivery nurse told me I had very little space between the top of my hip bone and bottom of my rib cage... this means baby has no where to go but out! Pray for me... seriously. I'm serious.
   Also, Paul and I attempted to register last weekend at Target. I got so overstimulated and overwhelmed by all the different brands of bottles and types of binkeys that I scanned 9 items and we left. How the heck am I supposed to know what kind of bottle Puffin will prefer?!? And as for binkeys I'll buy them all! You can never have to many. All that to say, I am registering from the comfort of my own couch (online) and it's going fairly well...
   Baby is starting to move around A LOT and while that is fun, I wish he didn't choose bedtime to get his little workout :) 
   Finally, my camera broke :(- CRAP! I was actually laying on the ultrasound table at my 19 week appointment and Paul was trying to take a snap a pic when we realized the lens had somehow broke. Your first pregnancy is NOT the ideal time to be camera-less. I am going to still use my photobooth on my MacBook to take my belly shots and hopefully we can get replacement by the time baby is born.
   This is a short update- I'll post my 21 week pics on Wednesday if I have time...

No comments:

Post a Comment