background


Friday, October 7, 2011

21 Weeks!

   So I'm a day late, but yesterday I hit the 21 week mark. This was the week where I felt like I really popped out! You will notice in the pics I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants, but can't fasten the button :). 
   I have still been feeling much better and have been craving corn dogs, grilled cheese, and frozen pizza. The old me would be horrified, but I try and get in my fruits and veggies. Puffin (baby's nickname) is very active and I feel him moving everyday. It sort of is like there is a giant goldfish swimming around in my stomach...
   Ministry school continues to be amazing (even though I'm worn out by the end of the week!). Paul and I can't believe that it's only been one month and we know our lives are completely changed forever. We have never been so stretched financially, yet at the same time felt so rich spiritually. It's well worth the sacrifice. Paul got a second job and is busy from about 7 am to 8 pm. He is such a hard worker and I'm grateful to just focus on school for the time being.
   This week they also opened up missions trip sign ups. There are 60 trips all over the world and I really encouraged Paul to sign up since he has never been on a missions trip before- plus it is an amazing opportunity to take a trip overseas with Bethel! I will have had baby just a month before they leave for the trip so I am now accepting applications for someone to come keep baby and I company ;). Turner (my bro who is living with us) will also be out of the country on a trip...
   Below are my 21 (and 1 day) week pics! Over half way there!
check out the difference a few posts down! there is a big difference between 19 and 21 weeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment