background


Monday, November 15, 2010

Current Reads: 1

So I have a really big book bag that I carry around with me practically everywhere I go... This is what I am reading NOW:

This book satisfies my need to learn. I have decided to branch out and read more biographies and historical books. I read the classic Emma by Jane Austen over the summer. Like I stated in my first blog entry (see "Here goes nothing" entry) I miss college and all the learning that comes with it.
Haven't started this book, but I am curious to what they will say and if is practical for the average person to apply. My interest in nutrition is fairly recent. The last year or so I have discovered that I really enjoy learning about how to keep my body healthy through the foods that I consume. It is a work in progress, but I'm sure I'll post more on that later...


This book breaks down 14 Superfoods that are amazingly beneficial to the human body. I am actively trying to incorporate more into my diet. It is fascinating and has caused me to eat a lot of blueberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment