background


Monday, January 10, 2011

Memories 3: Christmas 2010

   Christmas this last year was so much fun. I just wanted to include a little bit about it in my blog. Both Paul's sister Amy (and her husband Andrew) and my sister Annie were in town so we got to have lots of family time. I took the whole week before Christmas off of work except for Monday and soaked up the extra family time. 
   My mom, sister, and I baked up a storm. We made my mom's famous cheese danishes. I took them to everyone at work and it was a hit! We also made sugar cookies, soups, and crepes.


     Amy and Andrew were in town the whole week before Christmas so we spent lots of time with them and the rest of the Lanphier crew. We had a girls' night out where Jean, Sarah, Amy, and I went to PF Changs, shopping, and Starbucks. The boys went to BBQ and a movie.
    Christmas Eve we spend with the Schenzels and then wake up Christmas morning and open presents and have Strawberry Crepes. 


    We spent Christmas Day with the Lanphiers. I think the pictures show how much fun it is having children around for the holidays. They make everything more special. Delaney and Averey add so much to every family time. 




    I know I didn't write very much about Christmas, but I just wanted to include some pictures on the blog for memory's sake. What a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment