background


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

35 Weeks




   35 weeks! I can't believe it...
   I hope I don't have to wait longer than 5 weeks to meet you Baby L, but grow until you are ready!
   During school this week I sometimes go stand at the back of the sanctuary with my back against the wall because I get sore sitting for so long. I'm starting to feel really large and my stomach muscles hurt because you are growing so much...When you kick it almost hurts- you're a strong little guy! But each movement makes me smile because it reminds me you're coming soon... NEXT MONTH as a matter of fact.
  This week your pack-n-play will be delivered (thanks to the Thomas family!), your car seat/stroller set, and a small swing. Nana and Poppa Lanphier are sending us video monitors for you so we can see your sweet face even when we aren't in the room (we are spoiled!) I'm starting to get things together for your arrival and your dad and I have a hospital tour this Sunday :)
  I also got home from Omaha this last weekend and have been 'nesting' like a crazy person. I feel obsessive about cleaning and getting the house in order. The best way I know to describe it is like some one shot adrenaline into my veins and I can't sit still. Your dad and Uncle Turner were commissioned by me to assemble a book shelf and it took them the whole night... I sat on the couch and laughed at the two of them trying to put together a very simple shelf that seemed rather complicated for them... it made my night. We need the bookshelf so I can use a storage container for your clothes... all our books from school have been in there, but now it will be for you :)
  Love you so much and we can't wait to meet you! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet my future son-in-law LOL! I'm so excited for you friend :)

    ReplyDelete