background


Monday, March 12, 2012

Theo: 3 Weeks Old!

Hanging with mom!


Looking so much like mom as a baby here that it's scary!


Hello world! I'm 3 weeks old today!


Squishy face


confused.
   So Theo is 3 weeks old today! Happy 3 week bday my little Puffin! Aunt Annie arrived at 3 am (pictures with her will make an appearance on this blog very soon.). I'm realizing how hard it is not to post every milestone and picture to FB of my baby! I am so in love with him and obviously think he is the greatest thing to ever grace God's green earth. I keep telling Annie to tell me if I become one of "those moms" who drives people to drink with their constant updates on their children. She told me I had to consult someone else because she is too biased  and obsessed with Theo.... 
  Theo is a WONDERFUL baby... he sleeps 4 and 3 hour stretches at night and doesn't cry unless he is hungry, tired, or needs a diaper change. He has a very sweet spirit and focuses intently on our faces when we talk to him. He is responsive to singing and high-pitched baby talk :) 
  Love being a momma!

3 comments:

  1. Don't stop the updates! Who doesn't love baby pics?!? Especially with how undeniably adorable Theo is! :) Keep it up Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable...people love updates so don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kayla! saw you have a blog too! can't believe how fun and adventuresome your life is right now- LOVE IT! hope you are doing well.. it's been so long!

      Delete